7 best suggestions to prepare for a boudoir photo session
Boudoir sessions are all about getting pampered, feeling empowered, and seeing yourself in a whole new light! It’s exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time, am I right?! Well don’t worry love, I got you covered.
I got you 7 best suggestions to prepare for a boudoir photo session:
* Arrive with a clean and moisturized face;
* Make sure your eyebrows are groomed;
* Shape and buff your nails, or get a manicure (less then $5 at a drug store to buy a file and buffer);
* Keep drinking plenty of water, this does amazing things to your skin;
* Try on your outfits and lingerie to make sure they fit properly; remove all tags and labels;
* Steam or iron your items and hang them properly so they keep their shape as you travel to the studio;
* Begin to use lotion regularly or more frequently.